|Date of Inviting Applications:||13-12-2021|
|Last Date for Local Candidates||29-12-2021|
|Last Date for Overseas / Foreign National Candidates||31-12-2021|
The application for admission to 1st year MBBS/BDS shall be invited through an advertisement in the leading newspapers mentioning the last date of receiving such applications. The applications received after due date shall not be accepted. The application shall be submitted through approved courier service.
- Candidates are required to fill in separate from for admission in MBBS and BDS course.
- All seats in various districts are open for competition. Nobody shall be denied admission on the ground of gender, religion, colour and caste.
- Competition in each district shall take place among candidates of that district (same District) thus a candidate from one district shall not compete with a candidate of other districts.
- Application form and the Prospectus can be obtained from designated outlets of approved courier services.
- Candidate are required to submit application forms along-with non-refundable processing fees of Rs.1500/- (rupees fifteen hundred) for each of the program i,e MBBS & BDS deposited to account number as mentioned in challan form provided in prospectus. All documents should be duly attested by a government officer of grade 17 or above.
- Entry Test Admit Slip copy
- Entry Test Result (Copy downloaded from www.pmc.gov.pk website)
- Matriculation Pakka Certificate.
- Matriculation marks certificate or O Level equivalence certificate duly certified by IBCC.
- Intermediate (Pre-Medical) marks certificate and Pass / Provisional certificate or equivalent examination certificate duly certified by IBCC, with transcript certificate.
- National Identity Card from NADRA/B Form of candidate (as applicable).
- Permanent Residence Certificate (Form-C) of the candidate in accordance with Law/Rules or in the absence there of in the form determined by the Government (Tagged Districts).
- Domicile Certificate of candidate (Tagged Districts).
- Domicile Certificate of father / mother (in case of death of father or divorce) from Sindh Province.
- Copy of Computerized National Identity Card of Father / Mother from NADRA (in case of death of father or divorce)
- Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate (If applicable) from any madrasa registered by Wifaqul Madaris.
- Certificate of disability from the Department of Social Welfare, Govt. of Sindh, Karachi or Civil Services Hospital (in case of disabled candidate)
- Affidavits/Undertaking on Rs.100/- stamp paper as per specimens given in appendix I, regarding not having acquired admission in any other medical/dental college or medical university in the country and genuineness of documents.
- Three duly attested (2 from the back) Passport Size Photographs of candidates with his/her name written on the back of the photographs (besides one pasted on the application form).
- In case of father being deceased, death certificate of father from NADRA.
- Candidates applying under the category of Overseas Pakistanis should submit the proof of his/her father/mother working outside the Pakistan. NOTE: Any candidate found having Domicile/P.R.C. of more than one district/province in Pakistan shall be disqualified for admission in any medical institution of Sindh.
- HSSC/ or Equivalent – 65% marks only science subjects marks shall be considered for calculating merit
- MDCAT- 50% marks
- Domicile: Dadu, Ghotki, Jacobabad, Kambar-Shahdadkot, Kashmore, Khairpur, Larkana, Naushahro-feroze, Shikarpur, Sukkur
- The minimum educational qualification of candidates for admission to the First Year MBBS/BDS course in institutes of Sindh Province under all admission categories must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examinations (HSSC) or F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) at least “65%” (715/1100) marks in aggregate or an equivalent examination from any other Boards or Institution recognized by IBCC with at least 65% marks and MDCAT 2021 conducted by PMC with at least 50% Marks. Candidates obtaining less than 65% marks in HSC (Pre-Medical) or equivalent Examinations and MDCAT Marks less than 50% are not eligible for admission.
- Candidates for admission under the categories of general merit, merit-cum-choice, University Development Programmes, University Education Assistance Program and disabled seats must be having Permanent Residence (as mentioned in B-Form / CNIC) and Domicile certificates of respective tagged districts of Sindh. His / her father/mother (in case of death of the father/divorce) must also be holding domicile of Sindh province. Successful candidates will be admitted in institute as per tagged district on merit-cum-choice basis, and in case of Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical College, Lyari Karachi, as per allocation of town as well.
- The candidate shall apply for admission by submitting his/her SSC, HSSC or F.Sc. and admission test (MDCAT) result 2021. The merit list shall be prepared by a weightage formula as under:-
- SSC/Matriculation/Equivalent (10%)
- HSSC/F.Sc (Pre Medical) or Equivalent. (40%)
- MDCAT (50%)
- Provided that no candidate shall be considered eligible on merit if the student has not acquired a minimum of 50% marks in the MDCAT and the minimum qualification, standards set down by PMC.
- Candidates for admission under category of Overseas Pakistani must have documented evidence of having a Pakistani background, and getting education in institute located outside Pakistan.
- Candidates who have acquired education at least two years (HSC or equivalent) from outside Pakistan shall only be considered on overseas Pakistani/ Foreign Category.
|Category||1st year||2nd year||3rd year||4th year||Final Year|
|DISTRICT MERIT/ RECIPROCAL / PTAP STUDENTS|
|UEAP LOCAL STUDENTS|
|5% Income Tax||23,210||22,000||22,000||22,000||22,000|
|UEAP OVERSEAS PAKISTANI’S / FOREIGN NATIONALS|
|5% Income Tax||US$ 570||US$ 525||US$ 525||US$ 525||US$ 525|
|Total Payable||US$ 11,970||US$ 11,025||US$ 11,025||US$ 11,025||US$ 11,025|
|Transport Fee (Per Year)||Rs. 5,000|
|Smart University / I.T Charges (Per Year)||Rs. 5,000|
|Hostel Fees (per year) for all student categories including UEAP||Rs. 10,000|
|PMC Registration Fee||Rs. 5,000|
|University Enrolment Fee||Rs. 1,000|
|Library Registration Fee||Rs. 1,000|
|Documents Verification Fee||Rs. 1,000|
|Student Identity Card fee||Rs. 200|
|Prospectus Fee||Rs. 1,000|
|Name of the District||Category|